Thursday, March 24, 2005

FRIDAY!!!

Well, okay, technically it's only Thursday, but for me it's Friday, 'cause I don't have to be here in this LIGHT-FORSAKEN place tomorrow, it's a Friday. As if that weren't enough of a thing to celebrate, the boss-lady brought in little Easter-basket treat for us.

And... the marshmallow peeps... *shudders*

Already a small handful have lost their marshmallowy and sugary lives at the hands of my nefarious co-worker, who gleefully bit off their ears, ignoring their heart-wrenching screams as they struggled in his steely grasp.

Their screams shall haunt me for the rest of my days...

*sneaks a marshmallow peep while no one is looking*

Hmm? Umm, noo, of course that wasn't just a peep I popped into my mouth. I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm sure. I, um, I only eat chocolate bunnies, and jellybeans, and things - no little tender sugary morsels of marshmallowy goodness clad in a myriad of bright cheerful colors... umm... that is... No, I didn't eat a peep. It must have just been your imagination. Yeah, your imagination. The mind playing tricks on you.

<_<

>_>

*sneaks another marshmallow peep*

No comments: