Sunday, March 20, 2005

Grandma

My grandma has come down with a bad cold. Mom went to check on her this morning, and she's coughing so badly that her back is hurting, and she can't sleep.

Grandma had just recently (finally!) given up smoking. Her breathing was getting better, and she started feeling stronger. But this could is taking a lot out of her, it seems.

Mom took her to the hospital today. I'm waiting on news, puttering around and trying not to worry. I'd go, but my mom and aunt are already there, and this way if we have to go there I can pick up grandpa and drive him there too.

Trying not to worry, but am worried anyway. To the point that I'm carrying the cell phone everywhere with me, just in case Mom calls.

Heh... yeah... me, not worry. Excuse me while I go pour myself a glass of instant ulcer...

No comments: