Saturday, December 02, 2006

time to pass out...

I'm working on trying to improve my health lately. But it's hard. The hardest part seems to be working up the motivation. Or the energy.

I can't seem to fall asleep, and often end up reading or just listening to music for hours until I just pass out from sheer exhaustion. Sometimes literally. And then there are the nights I don't sleep. That I can't sleep. And I don't dream anymore. Or at least, I can't remember dreaming.

My energy levels are very low, to the point that some days I have to force myself to bother with making dinner. And some days I have to force myself to eat, because I just don't have an appetite.

I worry constantly, for no reason, over the most trivial of things. I get indecisive about the dumbest things. I can't get any writing done, because I'm too tired, not motivated, and feel crappy and guilty about that too. I feel like there are expectations I'm not living up to. That I can't live up to. And I feel like I'm letting people down.

So... yeah. Motivated.

But seriously, trying to focus on my health right now. At least, the outer shell of my health. Hopefully by focussing and improving that, I can address a few other problems as well.

Well... in the meantime, think I'll see about that passing out from exhaustion thing for a bit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meh... dont worrie about stuff too much... if you cant think of anything to write... dont.
If your tired... go to sleep.
If your angry... go kick those kids in the a$$.
Try not to stress about stuff that you cant change NOW and just remember the stuff that you can work on... and work on those. Worry about the stuff you cant change NOW later.

Lack of sleep is not good for the brain... it messes with your thought process and slows / messes stuff up.

not sure if this is gonna show up... cause its asking for word verification... and theres no pic or anything...