Thursday, November 09, 2006

WTF?

Been doing a lot of coughing lately. It's better than before (yay for inhalers and allergy medication), but I still have occasional coughing attacks. Especially if I get too cold, or if the air is too damp.

And, joy of joys, it's been raining almost non-stop for the past few days. Wee... -_-;;

So on the bus last night, I had a very bad coughing attack. Couldn't stop coughing no matter what I did, and I did try.

And some woman turns around and glares at me. Like I'm coughing just to annoy her or something.

Um... hello? Do you think I WANT to be coughing this loud, and this hard? Do you think I ENJOY suffering the painful torment of coughing so hard, the muscles of my arm clench up and spasm? That my stomach twists into knots? That my eyes tear up? That it feels like my lungs are trying to turn themselves inside-out and crawl up my esophagus and take a peek at the world?

Yeah... no, I don't think so, lady. Whatever.

...

...oh, and then some idiot wakes me up ringing the doorbell and pounding on the door at 2am in the morning. Which was both scary and hella aggravating.

HELLO?! Get the F*** outta here and go the F*** home! Don't wake strangers up at 2am in the morning! WTF is wrong with you?

...so tired... -_-...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use your sword. That's what they're for, after all. To look more intimidating, strap a few of my knives on so that you look like you're dressed entirely in a coat of blades.

To get that many of them, you'll need to rent the van again.

T.H.

Talathar said...

Yeah, I dun think tarus are very intimidating. Not even tarus armed with swords and knives.