Thursday, May 05, 2005

MORE Fortune Cookies...

By listening, one will learn truths. By hearing, one will only learn half-truths.
What does one get for NOT listening? Since folks around here seem to be really good at that...

In order to take, one must first give.
Someone want to teach that one to some other folks I know? I don't think they ever learned that. Unless they're talking about taking shit, 'cause that they know how to give REALLLLY well.

The wise thing to do is to prepare for the unexpected.
Yeah, tried that. They said I was being too negative and wrote me up for it…

Constant grinding can turn an iron rod into a needle.
...which, in the hands of a trained master, can prove fatal to irritants... *cue Wraith*

You are enterprising - take advantage of it.
I would, but Wraith's fees are too high...

People are waiting for cues from you.
Okay, does that mean I can tell them to stick it in their...

The social scene can be fun today.
*just laughs*

Change is happening in your life, so go with the flow!
Hmm…

A diversity of friends is a credit to your flexible nature.
Does “flexible nature” mean “person who is never sure who they are at any given moment?”

Your personality is great; use it proudly - don't debate.
To which personality do you refer? There are so many living in my head...

No comments: