Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Here ya go, 'Tan!

Took this from Itanya, who in turn took it from someone else (Dubbage I believe)... anyways, here we go -

[-]Three names you go by:
1] Shirley (not exactly by choice, but ya know, gotta answer to SOMETHING in the real world…)
2] Raven (not as much as before though – that #3 one below kinda took over…)
3] Talathar

[-]Three Screen Names:
1] RavenDylondar
2] Talathar
3] Branwynne

[-]Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself:
1] My smile
2] My hair (except when it’s in my eyes – then it’s just annoying)
3] My eyes (is why I put up with contact lenses, aftaru all ^^)

[-]Three Physical Things You Don't Like About Yourself:
1] My weight and physical weakness
2] My lower left back (rollerblading injury – I tend to limp slightly sometimes… alright technically it’s my butt, it still tends to hurt)
3] My left shoulder (it’s weak and tends to hurt with too much computer-time)

[-]Three Things That Scare You:
1] spiders
2] tight, enclosed spiders… errr… I mean, spaces (there’s a story behind #1 and #2…)
3] did I say spiders? and enclosed spaces? okay, then swimming pools (yes there’s a story behind this one too)

[-]Three Everyday Essentials:
1] food
2] friends
3] computer (with internet connection, of course)

[-]Three Things That You Are Wearing:
1] glasses
2] brace for my right hand
3] white socks

[-]Three Favorite Songs at The Moment:
1] Sitting, Waiting, Wishing – Jack Johnson
2] Schism - Tool
3] Breathe – Anna Nalick

[-]Three Things You Want in a Romantic Relationship:
1] Humor
2] Intelligence
3] A certain amount of butt-kickittude

[-]Two Truths and a Lie:
1] I sing atrociously
2] I tend towards laziness if given half the chance
3] I don’t sleep enough

[-]Three Features You Like in the Opposite Sex:
1] A good sense of humor
2] A good sense of self (but not TOO much sense of self)
3] A cheery attitude (to offset my general tendency towards grumpiness)

[-]Three Favorite Hobbies:
1] reading
2] writing
3] gaming

[-]Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:
1] sleep? (I’ve been told I don’t do this enough…)
2] move out
3] give certain people at my work-place a piece of my mind (too bad I can’t spare that…)

[-]Careers You Have Considered:
1] literature teacher
2] writer
3] bookseller

[-]Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1] Kyoto, Japan (…if I can ever get a translator… no my Japanese isn’t good enough to get by…)
2] England
3] Epcot Center (…too bad the humidity would probably kill me…)

[-]Ways You are Stereotypically a Chick/Dude:
1] I get teary at the sad parts of movies >_>
2] I have a collection of stuffed animals – including a squid my grandmother made for me (shaddup or I’ll throw them all at you. except the squid. *hugs squid* :P)
3] kittens make me melt into a little puddle of goo. puppies and babies too. dammit.

[-]Three Celebrity [secret] Crushes:
1] *blink*
2] *blink again*
3] No really, seriously – I can’t think of any

[-]Three People Who You Want to Take this Quiz:
1] Keith
2] Zeron
3] Zan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cheesewood/42318.html

That was a nice waste of time.

Anonymous said...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/cheesewood/42318.html

That was a nice waste of time.

Anonymous said...

Woo, double post!